Swift Package Indexing - Episode 4Posted Thursday, June 9, 2022.
We’re two months into our little experiment of bi-weekly Twitter spaces discussing everything Swift Package Manager and Swift Package Index, and we’re really enjoying the format. Do you have any feedback on how we’re doing with it? We’d love to hear from you with feedback, suggestions for topics, guest recommendations, or just packages you love that we should feature!
This week’s episode was all about some of the new technologies at WWDC, Swift 5.7, and some package recommendations. Here are the links to what we talked about:
- What’s new in Swift with Angela Laar and Becca Royal-Gordon
- Meet Swift Regex with Michael Ilseman
- Swift Regex: Beyond the basics with Richard Wei
- Meet distributed actors in Swift with Konrad Malawski
- What’s new in Swift-DocC with Franklin Schrans & Ethan Kusters
- SoulverCore by Zac Cohen
- AnimationPlanner by Pim Coumans
- EffectsLibrary by Stream
You can listen to the full recording here, and if you want to join us next time, we’ve already scheduled the next episode for two weeks time. Set a reminder and join us!
The Swift Package Index is a search engine for Swift packages with one goal. To help you make better decisions about dependencies. For more information, the best place to start is with the Frequently Asked Questions.