We just wrapped up Episode 9 of Swift Package Indexing, which was another chat about what’s going on in the world of Swift packages!
As usual, we started with some updates about the Package Index itself. Bugs and improvements to DocC documentation, a relaxation of the rules for what types of packages belong in the index, improvements to search by Joe Heck (and the fascinating discussion in #1876), and some upcoming changes from Javier Cuesta around acknowledging package maintainers and authors!
We then had our usual Quiz and Package recommendations:
Here are this episodes questions, asked via Twitter:
- Which author/organisation has shipped the most releases? by James Sherlock
- How many packages are there without any build failures? by Nathan Harris
- What package is most frequently used as a dependency? by Thomas Grapperon
If there’s any question you’d like us to answer, please tweet at us at @SwiftPackages.
- ShortcutRecorder by Ilya Kulakov
- SwiftCommand by Josef Zoller
- Shwift by George Lyon
- IrregularGradient by João Gabriel
- SwiftTUI by Rens Breur
- ISO8601DurationFormatter by kkla320